Within the Mosman Park the majority of street lights are owned and maintained by Western Power, however there are a few locations where the Town has street lights which we own and maintain.

Areas that have Town owned and operated lights are:

  • Minim Cove Estate
  • Colonial Gardens

If you have a street light in your area that isn’t working check that it;

  1. Doesn’t have a Western Power number/sticker on the pole
  2. Check if it one of the street lights identified on the Western Power Register

Before submitting a request to the Town for works. If you have identified the street light as one belonging to Western Power visit their website to lodge a maintenance request.


The Town of Mosman Park maintains approximately 54kms of footpath/shared path within Mosman Park. Footpaths and shared paths provide a stable uninterrupted travel path for pedestrians and cyclists (where applicable) to safely make their way about the Town.

Should you find that any of the footpaths or shared paths within Mosman Park are damaged or obstructed in some way (vehicles, vegetation etc.), please contact our Customer Service Centre on (08) 9384 1633.


Drainage within the Town of Mosman Park is an integral network for the efficient disposal of all stormwater from the roads, verges and other council controlled areas (runoff).

The Town has an extensive network made up of pits, pipes and sumps that work to dispose of the runoff. Should you observe one of the Towns’ pits overflowing on to verges or physically damaged, please contact our Customer Service Centre on (08) 9384 1633.

If you have a problem with flooding at your property that looks to be running into your land from the road or footpath, please take photos or video the water flow. This helps staff determine possible issues and causes, thus helping address any concerns of storm water from public land quicker.

FAQ - Onsite Stormwater Drainage


The Town of Mosman Park is responsible for the maintenance of all sealed/unsealed roads within Mosman Park (not including Stirling Highway, which is managed by Main Roads WA). Each year the Council adopts its budget with a portion of funds put aside for roads that require resurfacing the most, relative to their usage and status in the overall network of roads. These works are generally conducted from October to April in a fiscal year.

Other road works the Town conducts is crack sealing (black lines along the road), patch/localised repairs, pothole repairs and full reconstructions (not very often). Should you notice any damage to the road, please contact our Customer Service Centre on (08) 9384 1633.

For all damage related to the Stirling Highway, please contact Main Roads WA on 138 138.


National Relay Service

People who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call the Town of Mosman Park through the National Relay Service.

Find out more ...

Solar Power at the Administration

The Town of Mosman Park has installed solar panels (photo voltaic cells) on the roof of the Administration building. We’re producing power and reducing carbon emissions.

Find out how much ...