Signs Licence Info

Anyone who is looking at having a sign erected within Mosman Park must first obtain a Signs & Hoardings licence.

Application forms may be obtained at the Council Administration building, posted, faxed or alternatively dowload a form:

Application for Licence - Signs and Hoardings

Checklist - Sign Licence

National Relay Service

People who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call the Town of Mosman Park through the National Relay Service.

Find out more ...

Solar Power at the Administration

The Town of Mosman Park has installed solar panels (photo voltaic cells) on the roof of the Administration building. We’re producing power and reducing carbon emissions.

Find out how much ...