Electoral Information

Council's Consolidated Electoral Roll

Persons must have attained the age of 18 years, be an Australian Citizen and ordinarily be a resident in the State of WA and be the owner or occupier of rateable property in the district to be eligible.

If you are not on the State Roll you must apply to be registered. The State Roll is combined with the Council's Owners Occupiers Roll to provide a consolidated Roll for elections.


Multiple Ownership/Occupation

Where more than two persons own or occupy a property, the owners or occupiers may nominate two of those persons for registration on the Council Roll.

This provision also applies to property owned or occupied by a body corporate.
Application forms are available at the Council Offices.



One vote per elector per ward for Councillor. One vote per elector for Mayor for a Mayoral Election.

NB: If a person owns two properties in different wards, then that person may be entitled to one vote in each ward.


Council Elections

The next Ordinary Election to be conducted will take place in 2019. 

An Extraordinary Election will be held on 23 February 2018 to fill a vacant seat on Council that became available when Cr Brett Pollock (South Ward) was elected to the role of Mayor.  Details about this election are available here

Waterwise council

National Relay Service

People who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call the Town of Mosman Park through the National Relay Service.

Find out more ...

Solar Power at the Administration

The Town of Mosman Park has installed solar panels (photo voltaic cells) on the roof of the Administration building. We’re producing power and reducing carbon emissions.

Find out how much ...