COVID-19 Information Updates

Keep up to date with what the Town is doing in response to the novel coronavirus situation.


Change Your Details

Authorisation to Change Personal Details

If you would like to change any personal information regarding your rates, ie name or postal address changes, please notify Council in writing of your new details.

Alternatively, a Change of Personal Details form may be downloaded and posted to the Council Administration offices.

Download a Change of Personal Details by clicking here

If you need further inquiries, please leave your details on the Contact Us page.

National Relay Service

People who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call the Town of Mosman Park through the National Relay Service.

Find out more ...

Solar Power at the Administration

The Town of Mosman Park has installed solar panels (photo voltaic cells) on the roof of the Administration building. We’re producing power and reducing carbon emissions.

Find out how much ...