Mosman Park Community Members
We at the Town of Mosman Park are keen to help you, our community members, raise matters of importance to you either by consultation with our staff or participation at our meetings.
Contact our staff:
- please discuss a matter of importance to you with our staff in the first instance
Participate in our Committee Meetings:
- please contact Council staff to apply to make an oral presentation of up to three minutes on your topic/concern, or an Agenda item of particular interest to you
Participate in our Council Meetings:
- ask questions during ‘Question Time’
- apply to our Chief Executive Officer prior to the meeting to make a brief address to Council on an Agenda item
- attend the meeting, for all non-confidential items, as an observer of the Council business.
Need more information? Then contact the CEO’s office on 9383 6600 firstname.lastname@example.org