Recreation facilities are available in the Town of Mosman Park for individuals, clubs and community groups.
Listed below is information on:
The Town manages five public toilets located throughout the Town. All facilites are classed as accessible:
- Mann Oval / Alf Adams Pavilion - Solomon Street - Open daily 6am - 9pm
- Tom Perrott Reserve / David Jones Pavilion - McCabe Street - Open daily 6am - 9pm
- Minim Cove Park - Stone Street - Open daily 24 hours
- Chidley Point Reserve - Chidley way - Open daily 24 hours
- Jabe Dodd Park - Johnson Parade - Open daily 24 hours
See the Town Map for further details of the locations above, or visit the National Public Toilet Map website for information about public toilets across the country.
Mann Oval (Intersection of Solomon and Lochee Street)
- Grassed oval mainly used for Australian Rules Football and Cricket.
- Small skateboard facilities/park.
- Cricket wicket (synthetic) and practice wickets.
- Unisex accessible public toilets
- Used by Mosman Park Junior Football Club and Mosman Park Junior Cricket Club.
- Alf Adams pavillion provides changerooms, toilets, kitchen facilities, barbecue facilities and children's playground with rubber softfall.
Davis Oval (Intersection of Solomon and Lochee Street)
- Grassed oval used for Australian Rules Football
- Seating and shelters provided.
E.G. Smith Field (Intersection of Wellington and Owston Street)
- Neighbourhood play area for children.
- Grassed area with trees, two sandpits, children's playground, cricket pitch and brick hit-up wall.
Nash Field (Intersection of Solomon and Victoria Street)
- Grassed oval leased to the Western Knights Soccer Club.
- Nash Field Pavilion incorporates toilets and changeroom facilities.
Tom Perrott Reserve (McCabe Street)
- Skateboard park.
- Grassed oval for Australian Rules Football and Cricket.
- Changeroom facilities, accessible public toilets.
- Children's disability accessible playground.
Council is supportive of community groups who wish to coordinate their own public events. Public events add to the cultural fabric of the Town, bring the community together and can be an effective way of showcasing your group and its objectives.
If your organisation would like to coordinate an event on a park or reserve within the Town of Mosman Park, please contact the Environmental Health Officer on 9384 1633 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Administration staff are available to provide advice and information.
Applicants will be asked to submit an application a minimum of 90 days before the proposed event.
- An application must be made to the Town using the PRIVATE EVENT APPLICATION PACKAGE when an event for more than thirty (30) persons is proposed to be held at any public reserve within the Town of Mosman Park.
- At least eight (8) weeks notice of an event must be given and no bookings of more than twelve (12) months in advance.
- Hirers must ensure that 50% of the reserve is still available for public use.
- Hiring of reserves will only be permitted from 7am – 6pm.
- The Town does not provide electricity for use at public reserves.
- The construction of a tent, marquee or structure requiring stakes to be driven into the ground is not permitted.
- The use of confetti, rice, rose petals or throwing of any item is not permitted during the event.
- The Town issues alcohol permits for consumption purposes only, authorising a maximum of one drink per person per hour. Permit application forms are included in the application package and must be submitted together with the related private event application. Unauthorised consumption of alcohol in a public open space is illegal.
- There is strictly no vehicle access to any of the Town's reserves.
- Parking of vehicles is required to comply with the signs displayed in the area.
Hourly Reserve Hire Fee (per hour)
|Hourly Reserve Hire Fee (per hour)- Mosman Park Ratepayers
|Bin Hire and Disposal
|Application to consume Liquor
*Includes setup & take down times
Green Place Reserve
Green Place Reserve is owned and managed by the Western Australia Planning Commission.
This is a public reserve and cannot be booked by the Town or the Planning Commission.
Any further questions, not related to bookings, can be directed to Peter Kane from the WA Planning Commission on 6551 9016.
Alf Adams Pavilion (Solomon Street, southeast crn of Mann Oval)
Available to hire by volunteer groups, not-for-profit organisations and commercial groups for meetings and functions. Not for private hire.
This universally-accessible Pavilion has one large main room (capacity limit: 150 people), one small meeting room (capacity limit: 16 people), a non-commercial kitchen with all standard kitchen appliances, internal toilets, and an external toilet.
For more information on the facility see the Booking Form and the Terms and Conditions of Hire.
Mosman Park Men’s Shed
Tom Perrott Reserve, McCabe Street
Phone: 9383 3354
Mosman Park Community Church Hall
34 Fairlight Street
Phone: 9286 1886
Rocky Bay Gymnasium (by negotiation)
Phone: 9383 5111
12-16 Lochee Street
Phone: 9385 3827
- Available to hire for functions and shows: theatre, reception room, commercial kitchen, art gallery, courtyard and picture garden all with licensed bar.
Mosman Park Bowling Club
Phone: 9384 7951
Mosman Park Golf Club
Phone: 9384 6312
Mosman Park Tennis Club
Phone: 0426 206 468
St Hilda’s Anglican School for Girls (Performing Arts Centre)
Phone: 9285 4100
St Luke’s Anglican Church Hall
Phone: 9384 0108
Corpus Christi Roman Catholic Church Hall
Phone: 9384 2421
The Grove Community Learning Centre
1 Leake Street, Peppermint Grove
Phone: 9286 8600
“The Grove Community Centre is available for hire for community groups, depending on availability and for approved purposes. The Centre can cater for groups from 12 up to around 80 persons. Tables, microphones and computer/projection facilities are available. The Centre also has a commercial grade cook top with overhead video projection, suitable for cookery demonstrations. Please note - this Centre is not available for parties or private functions.”
David Jones Pavilion
Tom Perrott Reserve, (McCabe Street)
Phone: 9331 8992
Mobile: 0412 924 644
- Changeroom facilities for sporting clubs, barbecues installed, seating provided.