COVID-19 Information Updates

Keep up to date with what the Town is doing in response to the novel coronavirus situation.


Crisis and Support Services


Crisis Lines

Help and Support Services



West Australians who are at risk of, or experiencing homelessness, are some of the most vulnerable in the community and require support to end homelessness. Tackling homelessness requires a strong focus on intervening early to prevent homelessness, and ensuring a range of flexible and responsive services are available to break the homelessness cycle. It is recognised that the response to homelessness also requires an integrated service system from all sectors of the community.
For general advice regarding homelessness, contact the following service:

  • Homeless Advisory Service: 1800 065 892

If you are concerned about a homeless person in the Town of Mosman Park, contact the Town’s Ranger Services on 9383 6600.

Street to Home program
The State Government through the Department for Child Protection and Family Support has established the Street to Home program. This program is an interagency, integrated response to the accommodation, general health, and other support needs of people sleeping rough. People sleeping rough are assisted to access stable accommodation, and address issues surrounding their homelessness to achieve positive, long term outcomes.
Outreach Team’s work to engage with individuals who are not accessing traditional homeless services and aims to build trusting relationships in which support can be provided to address a range of life issues, improving quality of life and accommodation options. The Assertive Outreach Team’s work alongside the Mental Clinical Outreach Team and liaises with Supportive Housing workers to access and maintain suitable accommodation.
If you are concerned about the wellbeing of a homeless person, the following outreach services can provide assistance:

  • St Patrick’s Outreach Team: 0450 059 593

Additional services:

  • Crisis Care: 9223 1111 or free call 1800 199 008
  • Police attendance: 131 444 or in an emergency: 000

Homeless people on private property
Homeless people found in private places without permission of the owner can be asked to leave. If they do not leave it can be considered trespassing. You can contact the Town’s Ranger Services for assistance in these circumstances, or call the Police who will investigate complaints of squatting and prosecution may result. The above support services can also be engaged to assist.


Crisis Lines

Aged and Community Care Information Line
1800 500 853

Child Abuse Prevention Service
1800 688 009
24 hour crisis support services for parents

Child Abuse Report Line
13 14 78

Family Relationship Advice Line
1800 050 321
(Monday to Friday 8am-8pm)

Kid’s Help Line
1800 551 800
24 hours, 7 days

Lifeline 13 11 14
24 hours, 7 days

Men's Line Australia
1300 789 978 24 hours, 7 days

Salvo Crisis Line
02 9331 2000 (STD Costs)


Help and Support Services

Australian Parenting & Relationship Helpline
1300 365 859
Telephone advice line for parents, couples and individuals

Child Abuse Prevention Service
1800 688 009
24 hour crisis support services for all parents

Child Care Access Hotline 1800 670 305 1800 639 327 (TTY service for people with a hearing/speech impairment) 8am – 9pm (Mon-Fri)

Domestic Violence Line
1800 656 463
Information and referral, 24 hours, 7 days

Family Drug Support
1300 368 186
Information and referral service. 24 hours, 7 days

Family Relationship Advice Line
1800 050 321
8am – 8pm (Mon-Fri, local time)
10am – 4pm (Sat, local time)

Family Services Inc
1300 365 859
Support for families experiencing stress.
9am-4.30pm, Mon-Fri

(02) 9845 0890 (STD Costs)
Practical information to help prevent injuries to children.
9am-5pm, Mon-Fri

Mental Health Information
1800 022 222
Information and referral service
12.30pm-4.30pm, Mon-Fri

Parent Help Line
1800 654 432 (WA)
Telephone counselling for parents. 9am-4.30pm, Mon-Sat

Poisons Information Centre
13 11 26
24 hour advice line

SANE Helpline
1800 18 SANE (7263)
Mental Health Information and referral service 9am-5pm Mon-Fri

SIDS and Kids
1800 138 300
Information for parents about Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

1800 637 357
Advice for parents of children 0-5 years from Child and Family Health Nurses 24 hours, 7 days

Violence Against Women
1800 200 526
Confidential 24 hour helpline

National Relay Service

People who are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment can call the Town of Mosman Park through the National Relay Service.

Find out more ...

Solar Power at the Administration

The Town of Mosman Park has installed solar panels (photo voltaic cells) on the roof of the Administration building. We’re producing power and reducing carbon emissions.

Find out how much ...